Submitted by Benji Bearman
Even though there are no campers during the winter, camp is still busy year-round. Our maintenance staff, led by Tom Merkel, spent the off-season getting the camp ready for this summer. What's new this summer?
1. New roofs and siding – a number of buildings were reroofed and sided. Look for them this summer!
2. Machon Point Improvements – we upgraded the point, adding a new area for Machon to hang out.
3. A renovated bathroom in Cabin 1 – over the winter the bathroom was completely gutted and redone.
4. Ropes Course – a gazebo was added at the high ropes course, creating a shady place to gather at the course.
5. Amanut porch – the porch facing the lake is now covered, providing needed shade for visual arts activities
Look for all of this and much more in just under two weeks!